What I have discovered..

Monday, June 1, 2009

There is mass amount of information, images, videos and advice about dance available on the internet.

It is up to the individual on how they choose to make use of the evident connection between dance and the internet.

I loved this topic and am grateful I was able to explore it. I tried to explore as much as I possibiliy could in relation to this topic and in reading over all my entries I am surpised at how many different aspects of 'dance and the interent' I managed to cover!

Dance is everywhere on the internet and I hope that people who read through this journal will want to explore the topic 'Internet and Dance' for themselves.


Dance and the Internet.

In my opinion:

There is a connection,
there always should be,
and there always will be.

Comments

No response to “What I have discovered..”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
DANCE & THE INTERNET. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger