The google search

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I am letting my thoughts guide the direction of my research.. so I thought what better way to start my journal then on my home page. Today, I googled the word 'DANCE'.

I was shocked to discover there were 442,000,000 results.
There were three video clips on the first page...


Which were..

Fallout boy - Dance Dance Dance
Evolution of Dance
Jabbawockeez Best Americas Best Dance Crew winners.

These videos are from a popular website called YouTube.
I discovered that YouTube has so many dance videos available - there are even lessons on how to dance particular styles.

With 442,000,000 results I am now aware that the connection between internet and dance is A LOT bigger then I thought it was!!

Comments

No response to “The google search”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
DANCE & THE INTERNET. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger