Where it all begins...

Friday, April 3, 2009

PHSE 235 Assignment 2 Dialogic Journal

I have an interest in 'Dance and the Internet', so I am going to research and look in depth at the 'access of dance' in terms of the internet. I will explore the connection of 'Dance and the Internet' and try to discover the aspects of this connection.


By creating an online blog I will record my thoughts and have conversations with myself regarding this topic. The blog will allow me to provide evidence of relevant background reading, quotes, and critical discussion. As my topic is 'Dance and the Internet' - it makes sense that my dialogic journal is presented as an online blog.

I will keep in mind what is key to this exercise - the development of my ideas!
I wonder where 'Dance and the Internet' will take me!!

Comments

No response to “Where it all begins...”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
DANCE & THE INTERNET. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger