Black Grace

Thursday, May 7, 2009


Whenever I am working on this journal I am always amazed at how much the internet truly is a gateway to discovery and knowledge of contemporary dance.

The internet allows me to watch and enjoy various Black Grace performances, I don't have to leave my room - I can choose to pause the show, or re-watch certain segments, which is something that can not be done during live performances.

I think it is just amazing what I can be found online! I found an interview with Neil Leremia. Neil is the artistic director and founder of the company. The interview increased my knowledge of Black Grace and I will attach it to this post.


Comments

No response to “Black Grace”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
DANCE & THE INTERNET. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger