Butterworth's model

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The sheet we were given in class has been stuck on my pin board and I noticed it today as I was choreographing for Assignment Four (Choreography presentation).

I decided to see what information I could find out about the model online. - however, I got pulled in another direction by this great website -

http://www.butterdance.org/ - Butterworth Dance Company.

This site provides evidence that dance is being combined with technology - as the site's homepage has a continuous video playing from the moment you click in to it.

The videos captivated me and I thoroughly enjoyed watching them. I feel that if this website had not included videos on their homepage I would not have included it in my blog.

The videos grabbed my attention and I think that could be a reason why, some people believe that technology is the future for dance, as it draws people in, makes them watch and lets them enjoy.

Comments

No response to “Butterworth's model”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
DANCE & THE INTERNET. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger